Most people want to know two basic things, what are the COSTS and what is the PROCESS.
Learn more by reading the details below. As always, if you have more questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our basic cremation fee is $695.00 which includes the following:
- Taking your loved one into our care within a 75 mile radius of our facility. (If over 75 miles, there would be an additional small transportation fee.)
- Arrangement conference with our staff
- A cardboard container that the deceased will be placed in prior to cremation
- The Cremation Process in our On Site Crematory
- After the cremation, your loved ones remains will be place into a temporary container suitable for transportation.
Other choices for a fee may include:
- Death Certificates
- Private and Public Visitations
- Urns and Permanent Memorialization
- Document procurement fees
What to do now?
If someone has passed, you will need to notify the hospital nurse, hospice worker, medical examiner or coroner that you would like to use our services. Have them call us at (678) 398-9266 and provide them our name, Leaf Cremation.
We will then assemble our staff to come and take your loved one into our care.
Within the next business day, we will be in touch to help guide you through the arrangements.
As always, if you have more questions please don’t hesitate to call on us for more information.